Download Your Complete Back-To-School Affiliate Planning Strategy eBook Today!While 2020 left little argument over its uniqueness, it still managed to break some back-to-school shopping records with the total expected back-to-school spending (grades K-12) set at $33.9B or what works out to be about $789 per household. These unique circumstances prompted some school districts across the country and the globe to adjust their traditional 2021-2022 school year somewhat with many students
experiencing shorter-than-usual summers to help mitigate a lack of in-person instruction during 2020.
Download our eBook to learn more about:
- Planned back-to-school & back-to-college spending
- Early shopping and retail hot deal days
- Top back-to-school spending categories
- Back-to-school technology
- Tips, tactics and takeaways
- Plus more!