Hear from Neo Media World's Mark Turner as he provides insights into the affiliate/partnership landscape in Southeast Asia.
The Southeast Asian region has always been unique when it comes to the affiliate industry. An explosion in eCommerce and app use in recent years has allowed for notable partnerships to emerge as both new brands and new partners arise.
Like businesses around the world, they too have had to adapt to the changes the COVID-19 situation posed. With this in mind, Partnerize Director Kieryn Cowan hosted a conversation with Senior Affiliate Director Mark Turner to examine the way in which Neo's clients have adapted and trends that have emerged from Southeast Asia during this period.
In this 20-minute Q&A webinar they discussed:
- Current trends in the affiliate/partnership industry across Southeast Asia
- Reflection on how clients have adapted to recent circumstances
- How Neo Media World and GroupM have pivoted their strategy in APAC
- Observations on changing consumer behaviour in the region
- Why brands should look to the affiliate/partnership channel given recent events
Don't miss out! Access the webinar today by completing the form.