Partner and affiliate are transforming the retail landscape.
In fact, partnerships are driving more than 1 in 5 digital transactions for many of the world's leading brand marketing organizations. For the retailer, getting everything right with respect to their revenue and strategic partnership agreements can mean the difference between having a great year and a soft one. Partnerships can be a great way to improve customer acquisition and retention, but only when the marketing strategy is aligned for maximum growth.
Marketers need every possible tool to get maximum value from their retail partners, and must deliver programs and business practices that give those retail partners reasons to collaborate. If you are a retail marketing leader that needs to accelerate sales and profit growth, this eBook is for you. It outlines six "easy wins" that can make a material difference in your business results. Find out about how to improve sales and profit by:
- Adding new partner types that can help grow your business at every stage of the customer journey
- Stop paying commission on goods that are canceled or returned
- Eliminate rewarding for gift card sales and then items purchased with those cards
- Stop calculating commissions based on total order value including shipping charges
- Prevent creating programs that reward low margin purchases the same as high margin ones
- Much more!