As the consumer media environment evolves, every marketing leader needs to find new ways of reaching and connecting with people.
Among marketing leaders, one area that has become increasingly popular is performance-based partner marketing. While most CMOs understand the concept of partner marketing, many are now seeking more insight into its success principles and overall potential to drive revenue.
This powerful new eGuide provides answers to the key questions chief marketing officers are asking about this burgeoning revenue channel. Learn:
- Why does partnership drive such strong profitability in a world of data-driven marketing?
- What types of partners are available for your marketing teams to work with?
- Where is partnership relevant in the overall customer journey?
- Which forms of partnership drive the most sales for your chief marketing officer peers?
- Are partner-driven sales really incremental? How incremental?
- How much do brands need to invest in partnerships?
- How does partner marketing automation help the CMO role? The CFO role?