With back-to-school shopping spending in the US expected to near $83 billion this year, this late-summer buying period is second only to Christmas in terms of sales volume. And, as with most retail categories, an increasing percentage of that total spend is moving online.
That said, Amazon looms large, now controlling about 50 percent of the e-commerce market, which means brands need all the help they can get in capturing their portion of back-to-school dollars. So why not take a page from the e-commerce giant itself? Partnerships with third parties represent a significant portion of Amazon’s success, and there’s no reason other brands can’t harness this powerful campaign model for their own benefit. In this ebook, we deliver five tips for getting the most out of partner and affiliate channels in the back-to-school season.
Learn why it’s important to:
- Define specific back-to-school ad campaigns, offers and strategies
- Take a data-driven approach to program and media optimization
- Engage mobile shoppers through the right engagement partners
- Leverage relevant influencers for your returning to school campaigns
- Form strategic brand-to-brand partnerships powered by creative ideas
Download this fast-reading guide to get all of these tips and ideas, and make BTS even bigger. Getting immediate access by filling out the form.