Marketers can find a wealth of new opportunities for engaging with potential customers via social.
The affiliate marketing industry, along with many areas of digital marketing, is starting to recognize the role of social media as a growth driver for the channel. A staggering 3.3 billion people worldwide (43% penetration) are active social media users. In the U.S, 71% of internet users use social networks for an average of one hour and fifteen minutes a day.
As social media infiltrates more of our waking hours and becomes increasingly commerce-driven, the lines between affiliate marketing and social media marketing are blurring. Channel partners are embracing this convergence in a big way.
If you’re looking to identify new ways to move the ROI needle for your brand, look no further than adding social media to your affiliate strategy. Get started on making strong use of social opportunities with this simple 5-step eGuide. Learn the importance of:
- Identifying the social platforms your target prefers for a marketing program
- Connecting with partners and influencers that align with your audience/interests
- Implementing tracking and measurement that can measure ALL your partners
- Fostering strong social partner relationships
- Monitoring and optimizing social programs for best results
- Much more!
Gain important perspective from this informative ebook by downloading it now.